Gaming Addiction Checklist
We understand that some people who develop a problem with their gambling don’t always realise it. If you are concerned about a partner, family member or friend, you should consider whether the following items apply to the person you are worried about:
- Do you think their gambling has begun to affect their work, college or university studies?
- Do you think they are lying to cover up the amount of money or time they spend gambling?
- Is their gambling becoming a focus for arguments and disagreements with family and friends?
- Do they borrow or steal money from family or friends in order to gamble?
- Has their gambling caused them to lose interest in other hobbies and family activities?
- Have they become violent or abusive towards family or friends as a result of losing money while gambling?
- Are you concerned that someone under the age of 18 has begun gambling?
- If you are concerned that someone you know is being affected by the items above, then you can click here for details of where to get help.